Carpenters NOC 7271 - 12 vacancies
BRITCAN MANAGEMENT LTD.
Address: #370 - 4111 Hastings Street, Burnaby, British Columbia, V5C 6T7
Title: Form Carpenter (NOC 7271) - 12 vacancies
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time, Overtime, Day
Salary: $27.00 to $32.00 per hour, depending on experience, for 40 hours per week, with potential of overtime
Benefits: CPP, WCB, EI
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Education: Completion of High School
Work experience: More than 2 years of work experience as a form-builder carpenter is an asset
Major work area: Construction, Maintenance/repair, renovation
Type of establishment / Work setting experience: Commercial, Industrial, Private
• Determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts, measure, cut, shape, assemble and join moldings, wood materials, and drywall and plastics materials
• Build foundations
• Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, moldings and hardware
• Build floor beams and subflooring
• Build walls and install partitions
• Install suspended ceilings
• Build built-in-place pitched roof systems
• Build roof trusses
• Build built-in-place flat roofs
• Install roof flashing
• Install drywall
• Build decks and fences
• Operate power tools, etc....
Additional skills: Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications, Schedule and co-ordinate work on sites.
Work location information: Various locations, Greater Vancouver Area
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Hard hat
Work site environment: Noisy, dusty
Essential skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy, Writing, Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory, Finding information, Continuous learning.
Britcan Management Ltd. believes in equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and Permanent residents will be given priority.